Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What I know

  • Monogamy (Some say TOO well)
  • World War II (history and video games)
  • Antarctica
  • How to get around in Los Angeles, Seattle, DC, and Disneyland
  • Most punctuation (Some say TOO well)
  • Television field production
  • Comedy writing (theoretically)
  • How to get along with children, ages 18 months to 11 years
  • They Might Be Giants lyrics, from self-titled to Factory Showroom
  • How to annoy Karen/how to bring cats into any conversation
  • Baseball cards (c. 1987-93) and their Beckett value (in 1993)
  • Electricity
  • Planets
  • Simpsons & Star Wars quotes
  • Fretting/guilt
  • Multi-tasking
  • Ant genocide
  • Weightlifting
  • Drinking/guilt drinking

Am I forgetting anything?

I'm gonna start going to night school.

4 comments:

Mr. Zero said...

I also know a lot about banking.

millty said...

I can't help but notice that this list is fairly short. I've seen you do some crazy things in the many moons that I've known you, and not one of those crazy things is listed. Care to explain?

Mr. Zero said...

Thank you for reminding me. I am also good at full-frontal nudity.

millty said...

...that's not exactly the skills I was thinking of.