Monday, January 12, 2009

Nose business


A couple of days ago I discovered that I can put a cotton swab all the way into my nose.


I think it's important to note that I wasn't just rooting around my orifices for a new party trick. I read about the secret nose hiding spot, THEN did my own experimenting. See, I think that makes me less weird. It's not like I was just searching for a place to put my q-tip.


I was super impressed with myself, even if K only huffed after I told her about my new trick. Five years ago, I started to wear corduroys. Last year, I ate sushi. Now, I can stick virtually any 4 1/2 inch-long, non-barbed object into my nasal cavity. I walk intrepidly into the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worry about you.

Anonymous said...

I worry about you too. I will no longer be touching any Q-Tips in our house.

Mr. Zero said...

Well, I only use one side of them.