Monday, January 7, 2008

The Shakes

Holy God, this is terrible. While I try to write, my mind is negotiating with itself. "Just one game of Civilization III. That's not going to hurt. Then I'll quit." I really am addicted to stimulation! Forget living in that "19th Century House." I'd have a hard time surviving in a home from the 1980s, with nothing but books and basic cable and four square. I'm seriously starting to sweat and pace. I'm on my third cup of tea. I've written one page.
That is my intent, by the way. I'm doing this for the writing. While I generally dedicate my days to scriptwriting (I'm non-WGA, if you don't know), I'm always distracted. With Kristina gone for two weeks, I thought it'd be fun to make like Jeremiah Johnston. I was wrong. This is no fun. I miss direct sunlight.

4 comments:

The Center for Improved Living said...

you need an addiction, so I thought I'd make it the comments section of your blog.

Devon said...

You are so weird. What if I have an emotional emergency and need your spiritual guidance? (This may very well be true in the next few days).

millty said...

...why is there so much pink everywhere?

anjeanette said...

who are you?